Kennedy at Seminary

Friday, March 31, 2006

What my post said before it got deleted

I just wrote a very long post and the Internet froze up and I lost the post. I had many insightful things to say, trust me. Now I have to go to dinner before playing in a basketball tournament in less than an hour. Briefly, the post said my intramural softball team is 2-1, I think more churches should have young adult groups, and we read poetry today in C.S. Lewis class. I had all of this written out in detail, but now it's gone and I don't have time to rewrite it all at the moment. Tough cookies. I'll try again later, I guess.

25 days till Call Day.

1 Comments:

  • I did that with a sermon one time. The computer ate it. So I got in the pulpit and told them what my sermon was going to say. It went over fairly well. I wouldn't recommend it on a weekly basis. Keep blogging, young Christopher. God's peace at call Day approaches.

    By Blogger josh, at 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home