Kennedy at Seminary

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Foot Is Getting Better


Slowly, the purple is fading from my sprained ankle. Actually, it's draining to my toes and gradually disappearing. I had to miss last Tuesday's b-ball game, and I'll miss next Tuesday's, too. We beat a previously undefeated team last Tuesday. I was the coach. It was fun substituting players and pacing the sideline like a real coach. I'm a big fan of our team. We also tied for first place in a three-on-three tournament today. (A player on the other team got injured in our championship series tied 1-1, so we called it a tie.) Again, I didn't get to play, but I got to watch some of the action. Our team has a lot of heart. We play hard.

After today's tournament, the team went to CiCi's Pizza. All the guys (and wives) have a real good time together. Intramurals this year has definately been the highlight of my seminary existence. I've had at least three other people on the team say the same thing.

Tonight, I'm helping with Taste of the Sem. It's a preview weekend for high school students considering attending the seminary after college. I'm assisting with - believe it or not - a basketball tournament. Should be fun.

Time to return a phone call or two now. Thanks for reading.

3 Comments:

  • Glad to read your previously gross-looking foot is doing better. And good luck with the high school students.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:13 AM  

  • call who, buddy boy???

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:37 AM  

  • Chris - I finally got a chance to look at your site. That is a nasty picture. It was so good to talk to you the other night! Have a great one!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home