Kennedy at Seminary

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Fat Foot


I sprained my ankle pretty bad playing basketball Tuesday. Drove hard to the basket, jumped for a layup, got knocked down, landed on someone, and now I'm stuck with a fat foot that's as purple as Barney the dinosaur. It doesn't hurt. It would hurt if I tried to move the ankle, but I have no interest in moving my ankle. I'm just bummed I'll probably have to miss a game or two of intramural basketball.

Don't worry. I don't usually post pictures of my foot. Just this time.

Thanks to Andy Gimbel for taking the photo. Award-winning work.

Go Longhorns, national champs. Representing the state of Texas.

6 Comments:

  • Just lovely!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:22 AM  

  • that's the most pastoral looking foot I've ever seen

    By Blogger josh, at 8:57 AM  

  • Oh man does that look painful!! I'm with you there, I've felt the pain of sprains like that several times. I'm sure you already know this, but just remember RICE (Rest, ice, compression, and elevation). If you do all four, you'll be back in the intermural game sooner than most!

    By Blogger Emily, at 10:12 AM  

  • Sorry, intramural.

    By Blogger Emily, at 10:13 AM  

  • basketball is a control game. that's why i choose not to jump.

    signed.
    -last year's intramural basketball champ

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:51 AM  

  • Your ankle doesn't look that bad! I've had worse. But I know the pain your going through. Make sure to do your abc's (with your foot) and Ice bucket helps out alot. God bless.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home