Kennedy at Seminary

Friday, January 05, 2007

Back from break

I got to spend a few days at home for Christmas break. Then, back to Kingwood to preach at all three services Sunday morning. Then, back home for a few days around New Year's. It was a mostly restful time. Now, back to work.

As I'm writing this, I opened my e-mail to see if I had any fun e-mails I could post. I have a yahoo account. On the yahoo home page, I saw this headline:

Married to their jobs
Why do men obsess about work, often at the expense of their personal relationships?

I glanced at the article. It mentioned that work is like a stadium filled to capacity. People are watching. It's your big chance to perform. Relationships don't have the audience. Maybe that's the lure of work. Maybe that's why I'm in the office today on my day off, Friday.

I need to go. After I take care of some phone calls and e-mails.

1 Comments:

  • Hey! I hope you enjoyed your time at home! Can you believe it is already January?! Not much longer until you will be back in good old St. Louis!!

    Hope all is well!
    Mindy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home