Kennedy at Seminary

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Friends from above

Christmas means it's time to start working hard around the church. You never know who might be watching.

If you look closely, you can see my little chin goatee (or maybe that's only a shadow). To be honest, it doesn't look awesome, but I felt like growing something out.

Things are going all right here. I got to preach Thanksgiving Eve and I get to be involved in a number of holiday festivities. I enjoyed time at home with family and neighbors for a couple days during the Thanksgiving holiday. I went to see my Uncle Mick in the country on my way back down to Houston.

The weather is still in the 70s. It's probably 10 below zero and completely cloudy in St. Louis. Not really, but that's how I remember this time of year there.

I have a digital camera now (!), and I've been shown how to compress picture sizes so they're uploadable. Therefore, you should be seeing more photos posted on the blog. That's assuming I update more often, which I need to. Thanks for keeping up with the blog, even though posts have been sporadic. More comments would make me want to post more. :)

5 Comments:

  • I'll leave you a note on EVERY entry if you update more!! :)

    I want to see pictures of the goatee...I bet it looks great! :)

    Happy Winter!! Glad your Thanksgiving went well!
    Mindy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:53 AM  

  • It got up to 70 here today.

    Your friend,
    Eric

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:50 PM  

  • Hola!! Escriba mas por favor!

    Pero lo que es mas importante, compras un regalo para los cumpleanos de tu hermana?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:20 PM  

  • How long did you have to hold that posed for the picture? You do not even have Word of the Web up on the computer screen. What is the point of your hands being on the keyboard, anticipation?
    Just razzin, Christ is coming!

    By Blogger Samuel, at 6:17 PM  

  • yay for a new camera! :)

    By Blogger Nessie, at 8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home