Kennedy at Seminary

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Group shots

These are two groups I'm privileged to work with. One is a high school Bible study I lead. We takes turns meeting in each of the kids' houses, and sometimes we meet at mine. The other group is a young adult Bible study that meets in a loft in downtown Houston. These are people my age who have become good friends during my time here.




High schoolers















Young adults











The Christmas season is busy here at Christ the King. The irony is that other activities slow down for the Christmas season, so in terms of how many hours I'm working, there's not much of a difference. There is more of a buzz and adrenaline rush because I have more time in front of people. More services and speaking opportunities. I'm leading a service for children tonight, speaking at a Christmas party for kids whose parents are in prison Saturday, and giving the message at our youth service Sunday. Each of those takes a lot of planning. I feel like I have most of the planning under control now.

Thanks for the comments last time. Five comments is good, even if Sam is pointing how certain elements of fakeness in my last photo. :) I hope you're all enjoying the Christmas season.

3 Comments:

  • e-mail me :) I want to know how things are going. Things are good here. Two weeks until Christmas break!! :)
    Mindy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:37 PM  

  • hey Chris! I'm leaving a random comment because you said you like when people leave comments. :) Here's to 13 miles!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:58 PM  

  • pretty nifty core group there!

    By Blogger Nessie, at 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home