Kennedy at Seminary

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween as Noah

I participated in an event called Trunk or Treat at church last night. People parked their cars at the church and had candy in the trunk for kids. Our young adult group, Kairos, had a Noah's Ark-themed car. I was Noah. This is a picture of me and my buddy Phillip. Everyone else in the group dressed as an animal. I was especially impressed with my friend Michael's dog outfit. He cut white material and glued it onto a brown shirt to look like a brown dog with big white spots. Other memorable cars: Alice and Wonderland ("Is it your unbirthday? It's my unbirthday, too!), pirates, Hawaiian luau, Disney (people could play a video game in the trunk), bowling, and football (kids could throw the ball through the uprights). I wish I had pictures of all of these cars. I need to buy a digital camera!

3 Comments:

  • Time has been good to you....:) Pics of me in that victorian dress are up on my blog, from the day that I kidnapped you from work!
    --EC

    By Blogger Nessie, at 3:50 PM  

  • Hey Chris! It's Mindy...just thought I'd check what you've been up to. Love your costume. Hope all is well!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:22 PM  

  • You're a very convincing, if not somewhat creepy, Noah.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home