Kennedy at Seminary

Monday, December 18, 2006

Santa tracker

Don't miss a chance to track Santa Claus! noradsanta.org.



















Less than a week till Christmas. I have Christmas Eve and Christmas Day services and sermons in the works. We had to turn in service outlines last week, so my partners and I are done with that part, in theory. The sermons are developing. The ideas are there. Now I'm coming up with words to express the ideas.

Tonight is my high school small group's Christmas party. I need to go rent The Grinch. We voted on what movie to watch. Grinch beat Narnia by one vote. (I voted for Narnia. I love that story.) I finished reading a Narnia book last week, by the way. The Horse and His Boy. I've read all the Narnia books except for Prince Caspian. It's sitting on my dresser, ready to be read. I'm using Narnia books to rediscover what a child-like faith looks like.

3 Comments:

  • I have never seen the Narnia movie...I want to though. There is a movie called "The Nativity" that just came out. I want to see it!

    My kids are CRAZY. So ready for this week to be over!!

    Have a great day!
    Mindy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:24 AM  

  • I love the Narnia books too! My best childhood memories are of my dad reading them to me when I was little. The movie is good too...i'd have voted for it.

    By Blogger Nessie, at 9:48 PM  

  • Hey Chris! How's it going? I just had to post here because I feel the need to inform you that The Horse and His Boy is my all-time favorite book in The Chronicles of Narnia! Okay, that's all.
    -Emilie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home