Kennedy at Seminary

Friday, September 01, 2006

Pictures from Installation Weekend

These are pictures Mom took the weekend of my installation.

The outside of my mansion. Casa de vicar.













Yes, I can cook. This is where it happens. What is that object barely visible on the bottom right?












Sitting in front of my laptop, expecting to watch a DVD. But the DVD player on the laptop wouldn't work. Rick, a very kind co-worker at church, let me borrow a DVD player and even hooked it up for me since I'm not so bright when it comes to technology sometimes.







It's 6:50-something Sunday morning. Mom wants to take pictures. Dad is happy to cooperate.

This is me, friend Meredith, and sister Kelly at an Italian restaurant after church. The daughter of the youth director at my vicarage church happened to be our waitress. We discovered her identity when she asked "Are you the new vicar at Christ the King?" after we finished our meal. Fortunately, I had only good things to say about the church throughout the meal.

3 Comments:

  • Yay for Kelly!!! Aren't you so grateful to have a sister like her!! You should send her presents!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:05 AM  

  • You bought a house? Or is someone renting that to you? OR is it church owned property?
    I will see you next year.

    Sam

    By Blogger Samuel, at 3:18 AM  

  • Wow...great pictures. That house looks amazing!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home