Kennedy at Seminary

Monday, August 28, 2006

Post about nothing

I have an addiction to admit. I'm addicted to Seinfeld episodes. I checked out some Seinfeld DVDs from the library, and I can't stop watching them. The show is so funny. It deals with the concepts of awkwardness and uncomfortable situations very well. The humor is subtle, paying attention to the ironic details in life.

And from the department of weirdos, we have a video clip of a guy who claims to be Jesus and an article about a guy who advocates human depopulation, if I read the article correctly.

I'm going on a church staff retreat the next couple days. I'm looking forward to kicking back somewhat and getting to know my co-workers better.

If you get the chance, I'd recommend checking out the Kairos links to the right for challenging Bible study questions. I'm going through the book of John with two groups of young adults. I found most of the questions in a study series from Serendipity House. Excellent resource.

1 Comments:

  • Glad everything seems to be going well.

    By Blogger MD, at 6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home