Kennedy at Seminary

Monday, August 29, 2005

Sore Bottom


I don't want to get up from my chair. My rear end aches after landing on it as a result of a collision in a pick-up basketball game. I'm going to be sore tomorrow. I worked for grounds, raking leaves and hauling uprooted plants. Then I played b-ball (that's a picture of me playing)and then I tried to go for a jog with a friend. I pooped out on the jog kind of early because my body was tired.

Classes start a week from tomorrow. I've been staying busy working, returning phone calls and e-mails, writing thank you notes, helping new students move in, and so on.

I ate some potato soup tonight. It was OK. Warm soup was better than granola bars all the time. I forgot to mention, the cafeteria doesn't open until Wednesday.

That's all for now.

1 Comments:

  • I like that your pick up games have backboard cameras, though you may want to consider sunscreen of SPF 40 or higher from now on—you're bound to wind up with skin cancer if you maintain that tan. I'm sure if you feel like taking a brake from the ministry Valpo would love to have a tall Lutheran guy that can play ball like that.

    That really was the best joke I could come up with... I guess maybe my mind is as fatigued as your body. Take care.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home