Kennedy at Seminary

Thursday, August 25, 2005

I'm Back


I arrived in St. Louis yesterday around 6 p.m. after the usual 11-hour drive. Derek, the roommate, was in the room as I walked in. Good to see him again. He stayed here during the summer, so I didn't have to pack up all my belongings.

I woke up this morning to the sound of little kids going to school, I guess. I felt weird waking up here after being at home all summer. I need a dog in my dorm room, but they don't allow that. I told Dave, DCE from home church, that I should get a fish tank like him. That might be cool. I'm not sure where I'd put it.

Today, I need to write thank you notes. I think I'll do some reading and maybe explore new places in St. Louis. Hope you have a good day. Thanks for reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home